July 20th, 7-9pm PDT
Purchase tickets here
To keep a partnership feeling consistently intimate, close, and connected is no easy task.
If you’re anything like me, time and again you’ve slipped into complacency with your partner. Just coasting on the momentum of past peak experiences. Being okay going weeks – or months – without that feeling of heart-opening, physical aliveness that makes partnership one of the most special parts of life.
But let’s be honest, the purpose of being alive isn’t to coast. It’s not to stay in the comfort zone (though there is a time for that). You’re here to dive into your commitments with the zest that comes from recognizing how lucky you are to be alive! You’re here to make your partnership magical, electrifying, and as deeply connected as possible.
But to feel close, deeply open, and inspired in your intimacy with your partner requires energy, attention, and commitment.
Painters only create masterpieces because they keep painting, keep learning new tools, and keep finding inspiration from other artists.
The art of partnership is no different.
That’s why I’m creating this workshop Re-Spark.
I want to give you and your partner new tools, new inspiration, and a committed space to find novel pockets of connection and deeper layers of closeness. I want to help you re-spark your intimacy.
If you choose to joining this workshop you can expect to:
- Get new perspective on your relationship through witnessing other partnerships and sharing about your own
- Embark on a guided intimacy journey with your partner (private from other participants) where you’ll verbally and energetically appreciate each other in new ways, step into deep guided eye contact, explore new ways to make out, and cherish each others’ bodies
- Have an opportunity to be lovingly witnessed in an intimate moment with your partner
- Feel connected to other individuals and other couples
- Feel notably closer to your partner and excited to further together
This workshop will be limited to 4 couples and is in live format only. There will be no recording.
Cost of entry:
Tickets cost $20 per person ($40 per couple).
If you feel called to participate, but just can’t swing the cost, please reach out.
If you have any other questions, please contact me 🙂 email@example.com