Lots of life feels easy for you
Many parts of life feel easy and natural to you. Business and career? No problem. Finances? Easy. Lifestyle? Feels great.
And yet, there’s one part of life that’s full of confusion and anxiety.
Maybe all of your sexual interactions feel loaded with pressure. Maybe when engaging sexually with a partner you’ll get caught in your head, stuck looping on insecurities or anxieties.
Maybe you have secret desires, or sexual curiosities, or uncertaintes about your gender that you’ve kept at arm’s length. Or maybe you have this sense that you simply don’t know who you are sexually or what you want.
If you’ve ever been in a partnership, it might feel like you’re always hiding some part of yourself from your partner. Because until you understand your sexuality and how to be with it, you can’t really share it with another person.
If any of this describes you, read on.
I feel you
I get it. I’ve been there myself.
Sexuality has been far and away the most challenging and complex part of my own life.
I spent years fully repressing my kinky and queer desires and fantasies. I dragged myself through dozens of “hook-ups” that I felt like I “should” enjoy, and felt endless shame that I didn’t.
Nobody ever taught me how to tune into my own desires and boundaries, and so I spent nearly a decade engaging in sexual connections that violated me, and tied up a thick knot of compounding trauma.
I understand how confusing and challenging sexuality can be. Especially in a culture that has incredibly limited portrayals of what sex is suppposed to look like.
And I know firsthand that sexual healing and growth are possible.
A better sex life is possible
It’s possible to know and accept the creative depths of your erotic imagination.
It’s possible to develop a highly embodied erotic connection with yourself.
It’s possible for sex to be a place self expression, connection, self discovery, and fun.
Yes, you read that right. Sex can be expressive, connecting, insightful, and FUN.
If you asked me a decade ago if sex was fun, the sentiment wouldn’t have made any sense. How could something that is exclusively painful, shameful, and a place of hiding also be fun?
And yet it is possible, and I want to help you find your own sexual freedom.
How to get there
Firstly, I want to be clear that sexual healing takes time.
Like any other worthwhile endeavor, it’s a lifelong journey.
And I can help you find the tools, the practices, and the self-permission to gain some proper footing on this journey.
I don’t have a one-size-fits-all curriculum. My work with each client will look different. But here are some staples that I weave into my coaching.
- Talk coaching. I’ll listen deeply and give full permission to all parts of your experience. I’ll ask questions to help you explore parts of your experience you’ve never touched before. And I’ll offer perspectives and reflect back truths to help you see yourself more clearly
- You developing your own mindful erotic practice. As part of our work together, you’ll need to commit to solo mindful erotic practice at least 4 times a week. I will offer exercises, tools, and techniques for you to explore your own eroticism
- Core erotic theme. I’ll help you verbally explore (or discover) your deepest erotic fantasies, and find the threads that tie your fantasies together, noticing what it reveals about your erotic self
- Boundaries and consent. I’ll support you in finding an embodied sense of your own boundaries and consent.
- Healing. Helping you unpack all the expectations you have around your sexuality, and give space for the you beyond that, and somatically heal the old parts of you that felt all this pressure
- Identity. Giving you options and reflections to help you come in to touch with a sexual identity that fits you
- Desires and asks. Helping you find desires to bring to your partner/s
We’ll meet for 90 minutes 3 times a month. And once a month for 45-mintues for a feedback call, to make sure you’re getting what you want out of our work together.
I’ll be available to connect via email M-Th.
The investment for 3-month package is $3000, and for a 6-month package is $4500.
If you do feel anxious, repressed, confused, or ashamed in your sexuality, I want to help you become liberated, wild, embodied, and expressed.
If you’d like to feel out if this could be a fit, please set up a free 90-minute Discovery Call.